1. GENERAL TERMS
- WebAlchemyLab.com reserves the right to refuse to provide services to anyone.
- All scripts and codes provided to clients by WebAlchemyLab.com are not to be reused or copied by anyone unless permission is granted by WebAlchemyLab.com.
- We may use part of all of the program scripts in future projects for other clients.
- All design work provided to the client by WebAlchemyLab.com is the property of WebAlchemyLab.com until all accounts are settled.
- We reserve the right to charge an hourly rate with a minimum of 3 hours including travelling, if an onsite visit has taken place and a cancellation fee of £45 for administration to any client who cancels their appointment without giving 2 days notice.
- Any notices given by post are deemed to be delivered at noon the next day after posting. We will record some telephone call for the purpose of accuracy, training and prevention of fraud.
- WebAlchemyLab.com understands and will exercise our statuary right to interest under the late payment of commercial debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid to our agreed credit terms.
- Email will be the method of contact with regard to all communication. Although we can be contacted by telephone, we will use email as our method of communication and therefore it is the Client’s responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have up to date email contact details. WebAlchemyLab.com can not be held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied a valid email address. We will try and acknowledge all emails within 3 working days.
- WebAlchemyLab.com will only commence work on a Website Project after receipt of a non-refundable, 33.3% deposit of the quoted project fee from the Client. We will also require a non-refundable 33.3% payment on approval of the overall design concept. The final balance is to be made on completion of the website. The website will be switched to ‘live mode’ and access codes given to the Client once the Clients has paid the remaining balance in full.
- After final payment, we enter into a support basis and any further development, updates, or changes are chargeable at an hourly rate, with a minimum of 1 hour and in 1 hour increments.
- If payment has not been received by the due date, WebAlchemyLab.com has the right to suspend ongoing work for the Client, until such time that full payment of the outstanding balance has been received. If full payment has still not been received 21 days after the due date, WebAlchemyLab.com has the right to cancel ongoing work until full payment has been received. By cancelling ongoing work, WebAlchemyLab.com does not remove the Client’s obligation to pay any outstanding monies owing.
- It is important for the Client to keep in contact with WebAlchemyLab.com throughout the entire project. If a Client does not make contact for 1 week without prior notice, we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client went ahead. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the project will be frozen or may be terminated and the deposit will not be refunded.
- We will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the project (live on the internet) if requested. We will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date. The expected completion date provided by us is purely an estimate.
- All developed websites must have the Web Alchemy Lab link at the bottom of each page. The link can be removed for £150 to compensate for the loss of advertising exposure. This link is our advertising and helps us keep our prices down.
- We reserve the right to address any complaints or problems. If we are deemed to be responsible in any way we reserve the right to address the issue and do the work again at our own cost. If the client is at fault we will provide a competitive quote to address the problems and prioritise it to resolve it quickly.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to include any of the websites we created or contributed to in our portfolio.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
2. DOMAIN REGISTRATION & WEBSITE TRANSFERS
- WebAlchemyLab.com will transfer your website to your hosting provider only when all outstanding invoices and transfer fees have been paid.
- We are not responsible if the DNS, MX record is changed which results in lost of website or email.
- We are not responsible if during transferring the website there is a period of downtime or emails are lost. It is the client’s responsibility to download all emails before they give WebAlchemyLab.com the transfer request.
- We are not responsible if a domain name is purchased by a 3rd party and if the domain expires and is not renewed.
3. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused by the use, misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- We expressly do not deliver Internet connection services and cannot be held responsible for Internet connection issues such as non-availability of Internet access or Internet speeds (download or upload speeds).
- We shall not be responsible for unsolicited bulk e-mail or spam e-mail being sent to the Customer. Anti Spam software is available with certain hosting packages – if available client is responsible for activating this.
- Apart from the initial backup upon completion of the project website going to ‘live mode’, websites are not backed up thereafter unless a “Maintenance Package” has been purchased from us, WebAlchemyLab.com. It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of important data.
4. TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT – SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
- We produce a list of keywords relating to your company showing the keywords that are being searched for the previous month. These results are from the previous month and are a guide only as each month has varying searches made. We cannot guarantee these keywords will continue to be relevant.
- We optimise pages of websites towards chosen keywords and then submits your website to the major search engines.
- We cannot guarantee that your website will be included in the search engines database, as this is at the discretion of each search engine.
- We create a search engine position report for your website under your chosen keywords and email this report to you.
- We analyse the search engine position report, and the website log statistics, to further optimise the website for improved search engine position.
- We will provide search engine proposals for further work that we recommend to try and enhance your positions.
- Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites. The process of optimising websites will bring more traffic and hits and you’ll see visits increase to your site naturally. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
- Due to the work involved, payment is generally required in advance and we are unable to offer a refund in relation to this type of work.
- All content added by WebAlchemyLab.com in any form of advertising or listing is the client’s responsibility to check and approve. Once approved any mistakes will not be WebAlchemyLab.com’s responsibility.
- We are not responsible if any text, music, media or images are incorrect, misspelt or misrepresent the customer in any way. It is the client’s responsibility to check and approve all content.